The Besen Group to Host Comprehensive Private 5G Seminar at MWC Las Vegas 2022
June 6, 2022
The Besen Group, an international mobile data industry management consulting practice headquartered in the Washington DC area, with representatives in Paris and Tokyo, will host Private 5G seminar titled "How to Launch a Successful Private 5G Network in the US" on Wednesday September 28th from 2pm - 5pm PT at MWC Las Vegas 2022.
MWC Las Vegas 2022, in partnership with CTIA, is the GSMA's flagship event in North America showcasing the hottest trends in connectivity and mobile innovation. For more information, please visit http://www.mwclasvegas.com.
“We are going to host a comprehensive private 5G seminar in the US, where the private networks ecosystem come together to unite, expand and enable private networks market,” said Alex Besen, Founder and CEO of The Besen Group LLC. “Engineered to provide an exceptional delegate experience, our private 5G seminar facilitates true networking and exclusive content for enterprises and positions our seminar sponsors' brand as the leader in the private networks sector. Current sponsors for our seminar include Celona, Cellwize and Limitless Mobile.”
Preview of private 5G seminar agenda:
- 2:00pm - 2:20pm Keynote Presentation by Brian Hobson, Senior Director, Roadmap Development Division, FirstNet Authority
- 2:20pm - 3:00pm Presentation by Alex Besen, Founder & CEO, The Besen Group
- 3:00pm - 3:20pm Presentation by Mehmet Yavuz, CTO & Co-Founder, Celona
- 3:20pm - 3:40pm Networking Break
- 3:40pm - 4:00pm Presentation by Atte Miettinen, Group CEO, Limitless Mobile
- 4:00pm - 4:20pm Presentation by David Ronen, VP & GM Private Network, Cellwize
- 4:20pm - 5:00pm Panel Discussion: Alex Besen, Founder & CEO, The Besen Group, Sarah James, Senior Editor, S&P Global, Will Townsend, VP & Principal Analyst, Moor Insights & Strategy, Joe Walsh, VP, Smart Grid Advisory & Networks, NRTC
The Besen Group's private 5G seminar is an invitation-only event therefore any vendor, system integrator or hyperscaler is interested to register for the seminar, they will have to select one of the sponsorship packages in order to be permitted to the seminar. If any mobile operator, cable operator, satellite operator, enterprise or financial institution is interested to register for the seminar, their registration will be approved based on first-come first serve basis. For more information on sponsorship packages offered by The Besen Group, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Agenda and speakers are subject to change without notice.
The Besen Group's private 5G seminar presentation will include the following:
- Private 5G Networks Market Size and Market Forecast (2022-2026)
- Wi-Fi 6 versus CBRS Private 5G Total Cost of Ownership Tool (Market Size, Capex, Opex, KPIs)
- The Besen Group Tesla Smart Factory CBRS Private 5G Network Case Study 2022
To purchase a copy of The Besen Group's private 5G seminar presentation, please send an email to email@example.com.
The Besen Group manages the largest Private LTE & Private 5G Networks Group on LinkedIn, for more information please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/group/8742116/.
About The Besen Group
The Besen Group is an international management consulting practice to the mobile industry headquartered in the Washington DC area, with representatives in Paris and Tokyo. Its mission is to provide mobile players with tools, knowledge, and services enabling them to perform optimally in their mobile environment. The Besen Group’s competitive edge is based on practical experience with mobile operators, mobile vendors, and a mobile data laboratory. Learn More